Have you read a manual in your life? RTFM
TS6.7.2 / solaris 1oghow are the parameters from a 'new job' request passed to instantiator cgi ? iw_workarea, iw_areaowner, iw_role are these the only paremeters passed to instantiator cgi or are there more parameters passed to the instantiator cgi ?when I provide values in the fields of a form and 'submit', thats when all the parameters are passed to cgi. All the fields have to be provided manually. But when I select 'new job', I am not providing any values for the parameters, then how are these parameters passed to the instantiator cgi ?If there are hidden fields in the form, then how is the values in fields provided ? Are the values for these fields selected automatically ? are they passed as soon as the' new job' or 'submir' is selected ? when 'new job' or submit is selected, there is no form popping up to feed in the values for , so from which fields are these parameters passed to cgi ? thanks