Hi
How to define the locktask?
According to one of the workflow PERL modules, locktask cannot be $from_id in link tasks
"=item link_tasks( $from_id, $to_id, $label )
B: The $from_id cannot indicate a locktask. To indicate the
transitions from a locktask, set its success and failure properties."
I have one of the task transitioning to locktask upon success
link_tasks('ABC_Task', 'A_Lock_Task', "Success");
... and I have (Tried to)defined lock_task
declare_task('A_Lock_Task',
name => $localizer->format('A_Lock_Task.name'),
description => $localizer->format('A_Lock_Task.description'),
type => "locktask",
owner => $admin,
areavpath => $workarea,
success => "XYZ_Task",
variables => {
"mode" => $localizer->format('A_Lock_Task.name')});
declare_task('XYZ_Task',
name => $localizer->format('XYZ.name'),
description => $localizer->format('XYZ.description'),
type => "externaltask",
owner => $admin,
areavpath => $workarea,
command => "$iwperl $XYZ_ipl",
variables => {
"mode" => $localizer->format('XYZ.name')});
When I try to submit the file I get this error message
"Invalid Workflow Template:
Cant' use string ("XYZ_Task") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at

\iw\iw-home\iw-perl\vendor\lib/TeamSite/WFconstructor.pm
line 894"
I cannot find syntax for defining locktask success property in the documentation, searched here as well, no results.
Has anyone used the locktask successfully? Thanks for the help...