Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Publish livesite pages Question ?
Shikha21
Hi All,
I want to publish around 100 pages in linux server without livesite default workflow (Publish LiveSite Content).
How can I publish pages from back end ?
I am having only one destination server to deploy.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Just submit 100 files at once to the PLC
If you are not using LSCS, you *may* be able to kick off the LSDS deployment by hand. I have done that before (or just deploy the .pages to the runtime). I write a deploy_all script which will push all WA files to the runtime.
It is best to do the WF. It grabs dependencies (which you do not need if you deploy the WA) and does all DB updates (which you may need)