Hello,I'm using DataDeploy to deploy a DCR to 3 tables on a DB. Everything works correctly on creation and update of the information, but when I try deleting a DCR and deploying it nothing happens. It doesn't even creates a database.log file for the deployment. The dbschema includes all the columns in the tables, but not all the foreign keys since they parent columns belong to tables outside the scope of this deployment file. I'm attaching the configuration file.My question is, what can prevent DataDeploy from deleting rows when a DCR is deleted? Thanks in advance,Javier M.
Please confirm the below points1. Check in iwdeltracker table whether the entry got deleted or not2. Post your log3. Remove enforce-ri="yes" from your deployment configuration file then try again.4. Check the iwdeltracker got updated or not on each DD(insert or update whatever)
Thanks for your answer Jagadesh. Here are the results of the test you suggested:1. The entry in the iwdeltracker table is not deleted either with enforce-ri in "yes" or "no"2. I'm attaching the logs, please note that on delete no data deploy log is being generated so I'm attaching a part of the open deploy log instead3. With enforce-ri="no" the results were the same4. On insert the iwdeltracker table is being updated correctly but that doesn't happen on delete.Javier M.
Confirm the below points as well1. Just check the Db user has Privilege to delete the entry from Table2. Check the deleted DCR should present in Staging and deleted from Workarea3. Share your DB and TS details
1. Yes it does have permissions2. If I delete the file in the workarea it appears as not deleted in Staging until the file is submitted3. It is an Oracle 10g and the Teamsite version is 6.7.1 Service Pack 1. Please let me know what other details might be relevant.Thanks,Javier M.