Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Transactional deployment to same destination directory with different filters
bturns
Hi, I'm running into some weird issues where if I run two transactional deployments to the same destination directory with different filters files go missing.
The deployments should be writing to different directories due to the filters. However, I'm guessing the the deployments are still stepping on each other because they are both pointing to the same destination directory.
Has anyone experienced this?
Here are two of the deployments I'm running at the same time?
Deployment 1
================
remote_server=xlzsqap0024x.lvdc.kp.org
remote_port=20080
buffer_size=8000
verbose_level=5
do_manifest_for_dnr
deployment=.consumer_hqab_1318025013428.App1.wpp_appserver_2_consumer_hqab
ts_dir_diff_based
area=/wpp/main/Health/ProviderBio/Production/WORKAREA/shared
local_directory=health
source_include_pattern="content/.*/provider_bio/*"
destination_include_pattern="content/.*/provider_bio/*"
dir_perm=0755
file_perm=0664
group=odadm
user=odadm
svr_try_interval=30
svr_try_count=3
do_deletes
ignore_modes
date_different
ignore_acls
remote_directory=/data/WEB/health
;
;
Deployment 2
============
remote_server=xlzsqap0024x.lvdc.kp.org
remote_port=20080
buffer_size=8000
verbose_level=5
do_manifest_for_dnr
deployment=.consumer_hqab_1318018748795.App1.wpp_appserver_2_consumer_hqab
ts_dir_diff_based
area=/wpp/main/Health/Shared/Production/WORKAREA/shared
local_directory=health
source_exclude_pattern="healthency/.*"
source_exclude_pattern="content/.*/class_detail/.*"
source_exclude_pattern="content/.*/class_list/.*"
source_exclude_pattern="content/.*/provider_bio/*"
destination_exclude_pattern="healthency/.*"
destination_exclude_pattern="content/.*/class_detail/.*"
destination_exclude_pattern="content/.*/class_list/.*"
destination_exclude_pattern="content/.*/provider_bio/*"
dir_perm=0755
file_perm=0664
group=odadm
user=odadm
svr_try_interval=30
svr_try_count=3
do_deletes
ignore_modes
date_different
ignore_acls
remote_directory=/data/WEB/health
;
as you can see the destination directory:
remote_directory=/data/WEB/health
Is the same for both deployments. However, the filters make the deployments go to different sub-dirs.
I'm wondering these two deployments will step on each others toes when the .iwnew directories are created.
That is will both deployments try to create similar:
/data/WEB/health/content.iwnew folder
and then one deployment will delete that folder before the other one can copy.
Thanks,
Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try turning off doDeletes - either that or make sure that: