Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
version compatibility question
ttriemst
Hi all,
I have been looking around on the support site for some LiveSite compatibility information, but have not had the best of luck, so I thought I would ask the forum's. My current environment looks like this:
TeamSite/SitePublisher: 6.7.2 on Solaris 10
LiveSite 3.1 on Solaris 10
I would like to upgrade my TeamSite/SitePublisher to 7.2.1, but wanted to wait a few weeks to upgrade LiveSite to version 7.2. Does anyone know if there are any compatibility issues with the following:
TeamSite/LiveSite Content Authoring Environment (formerly known as SitePublisher): 7.2.1
LiveSite: 3.1
The support site has some basic information, but it is not very clear.
Any thoughts would be great.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Talk to support, however I think you should plan to upgrade everything at the same time.
I expect that if you want to stagger them, upgrading LSDS first and then TS/SP would be the supported route (assuming similar behavior to OpenDeploy)
rohit34582
I feel you should upgrade all components together...
You would run into API issues where you might use some methods that are new in 7.2.1 that would work in Preview and not Runtime...
Same goes for targetting... >> Can't use 6.7.2/3.1 targetting features...
ttriemst
Thanks for the replies. I will contact support to see what they have to say.
tec_iwov
your version of runtime needs to match sitepublisher