Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Distributing custom command
sschro
I've developed a custom dll (class library in .Net) which
works perfectly
fine on my computer but which I cannot get to work on any user's machine.
Both my machine, and the target machine is Windows 7 & Worksite 8.5
I've already tried a whole host of recommendations at this point but am at a loss. This includes using regasm to create a registry file (regasm /regfile MyDll.dll), and copy that along with the contents of my project's bin\Release folder to the target machine. Also, they have the same registry file that customizes the menu options.
It's my understanding a setup/deployment package is not necessary.
How should I distribute my working project to users? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JHDEV
I am having the same issue with Windows 7. Is there any help on this?