Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Complex jQuery and Datatables - Help!
Binettoid
Hi I am using 7.1 w LiveSite and have built a search-results table using jQuery and datatables. Obviously my HTML prototype works perfectly and the problem is translating this to LiveSite. I have included all the relevant extra .js and .css files at the page level, on top of the site-wide .css and .js. They are not having the desired effect and my output does not get transformed from very basic HTML into a cool dynamic table. :-(
Does anyone have experience of doing this type thing?
It looks as though the mess of divs and stuff introduced by LiveSite/SitePublisher is an insurmountable barrier to doing such advanced stuff.
Any comments?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Binettoid
Actually I solved this by tweaking the loading order of javascript and css within the LiveSite/SitePublisher page.