Hello everyone.
I am trying to deploy some Extended Attributes from a DCR to the production / development database, in order to implement a given functionality into a LiveSite Component.
I've followed step by step the guide that tells you how to do this (FaQ example in LiveSite manual).
Even if the DCR gets deployed and i have no error on the log i can't see the values on the DB.
I did the following:
- Created a datacapture for the TAG UI
- Abilitated them for my DCR's with metadata rules
- Created a POJO with setters and getters (i extended teamsite Content class)
- Created hibernate mapping file and the tables on the DB
- Created the deploy descriptor
Everything seems pretty logical, but since i can't see anything getting logged i guess that the system does not even try to read the EA, it means that the problem is in the deployment descriptor...
I have two instances of Jboss in production but this does not work even in dev, any suggestions on where to check?
Cheers