TeamSite 6.7.2 SP2 on Solaris
Hi,
I've used the CSSDK to do some generating of files and so forth and am now at the point where I need to deploy the files. I'd like to do this via CSSDK as I have seen some other devnet posts pointing to this -
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?p=157865#post157865In this thread Smitty indicates to extend the DeployURLExternalTask class.
My issue at the moment is that I can't seem to find what JAR files to include for my project to recognise DeployURLExternalTask as a class.
I understand that I need to create a new class that will be called from my workflow. This class will extend DeployURLExternalTask. The task will also take in a few workflow variables which DeployURLExternalTask recognises and knows what to do with them.
I have been through the examples in the /ODHOME/websvc directory but they all seem to be creating the deployment from scratch.
Anyone managed to get this working and could push me in the right direction with regards to the correct JAR to include?
Thanks,
Jeremy