When i go to Opendeploy logs and check, it saysAPI: 2011-10-11 11:41:49 PDT GMT-07:00 ***WARNING - User name from csContextString is blank or null, request app: APP_WORKFLOWwhere does this csContextstring Locates and any suggestions,how i resolve this issue. Thanks
I am getting the same error. My environment is Windows 2008, Teamsite 732, OD 732.I am executing iwodcmd from workflow CGI task. The CGI is being called from a worklfow that was created by WFM."Locating OpenDeploy service. Got OpenDeploy service ***ERROR - Caught exception in runIt(). Details: REQUEST_DENIED Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running. "odbase log gives me the following error:2013-04-03 15:39:52.991 GMT-0500 serverLog [Thread-10] - CLT: Allowing execution from 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.12013-04-03 15:39:53.051 GMT-0500 serverLog [RMI TCP Connection(27)-10.62.48.227] - API: Cannot find user NT AUTHORITY\ESAPPT135$ in any OpenDeploy roles . Request app: APP_ODRMICLTI did try out the couple of things as part the debugging process.1) compared passphrase files betwen TS and OD, it looks good.2) I updated the following flags in deploy.cfg , and it didnt help.Deploy.cltProxyEnable: nDeploy.cltProxyAuthCheck: n3) I executed the same command (constructed int he CGI) from command line, and it works. Any help debugging this is appreciated.
- The OD service is running on Local System Account.- My CGI script is located directly within IWHOME/httpd/iw-bin (no sub-directories) so I do not have a wrapper in the URL. Did you mean, I should add the wrapper and test it how it goes? /iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/your_script_name.ipl