Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invalid Username/Password Error during Deployment
ramanagga1984
Hi
I am trying to deploy some page files to a dev Livesite Environment using the OD. But when i submit the page file in the workflow it gives me a error saying Invalid combination of username/password. It was working properly sometime back and i didnt made any changes in any of the config files.
I did some analysis and found that this error is being thrown by CSFAccessServer which is used to authenticate all username and password before deployment using a webservice to connect to the OD Receiver.
I did restarted the Teamsite which is installed on a window machine though using a command iwreset -a. I checked and all the required services are up and running. This error started coming after the restart.
So i was wondering how can the username,password or domain name change without any changes in the config file.
Can someone please help with the same. Also it will be really helpful if someone can tell me where does the CSF webservice picks the username and password from.
Regards
Raman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I believe the file you are looking for is:
\Interwoven\LiveSiteCSAuth\authoring\etc\deployment\config\deployment-source.properties
These lines:
# set Teamsite User name
CSSDK_TeamsiteUser=
# set Teamsite password
CSSDK_TeamsitePassword=
To create an encrypted password, you'll need this batch file:
\Interwoven\LiveSiteCSAuth\install\bin\encryptpassword.bat
~Jeff