I want to popup the Tag UI on Save and SaveAs of the DCR.This I am being able to do but on Save and Close of the Tag UI popup it basically doesn't closes.So I have two windows open now one for thr Tag UI popup and the other for the DCR.I want to close the Tag UI popup after I save the metadata fields.I am using Next Generation form API.Please advice.Thanks in advance
But this is what my requirement is.Now my only problem is to close the tagui popup on click of Save and Close and Cancel.As I have two windows open now.Thanks in advance.
I think we can customize the application_custom.xml to have the tagging feature after save of the DCR for CCstd,but does this same customization work for CCPro as well.
I am thinking to add a button on click of which the submit to workflow window comes up.I think it is a part of ccpro wizard create_form.Can anybody guide me on the parameters needed or the url to be formed.