Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 7.2 on IE 6 - ?
jayantb
Hi,
Does TS 7.2 support or function properly on Internet Explorer version 6? If not then please let me know what are the major challenges.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Supported? No.
Works? Yes.
No one should be running IE6 anymore IMO.
Browser Statistics
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_explorer.asp
jayantb
We are planning to upgrade the browser to IE8. Between Is there any major road block to use IE 6 for TS 7?
Migrateduser
I don't think so, but most of our users where already using 7. I was on 6 but have since upgraded to 7 (running 7 because of web development compatibility).
Your best option is to get a trial license from Autonomoy (that's what I did) and perform a fresh install of TeamSite on a new server and try it out for yourself.