Hi ,I have workflow designed in WFM. Below are the sequence of tasks.1. start2. CGI Task ( it will displays a message on a window, like processing....)3. Email Taskand so on.....When i initiate workflow, every thing is going fine, but after the CGI Task its giving a error dialogue box saying that "Email Task can not be finished as it is no longer active".Once the CGI Task is finished then the Email Task should be processed, but here the Email Task is not waiting till the CGI Task is finished...Need your suggessions in this ..... thanks in advance....
No, Email task is not a start task. I have a seperate start task. And the CGI task is OOTB task - Attach Dependencies Task from Publish Livesite Workflow. I am using as it is in my workflow. I am not sure, if i can modify this task. And i am also not sure, how they are using call back in this task. For Email task i am using java class that is simple mail class....