I want to list down teamsite users of a specific group in my workflow custom instantiation screen say in a listbox. I have added the group and reapective users through admin user management.Can anyone let me know how i can do it?
I want to bring teamsite users(of a group) into my workflow instantiation screen. These users are reviewers and email will be sent to that user whom i ll select from instantiation screen.Currently i am fetching data from xml file where i have mentioned user's name and by inline command i am retrieving users. The problem with this approch is i ll have to make different xml files for each group and also manually i need to add a new user.So i wanted to know is there a way in teamsite to fetch users of a particular group and displayed in the instantiation screen.So that later on if i add a new user in the same group through teamsite user managemnet that's get automatically populated.Thanks.