Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Search using Date range for Docment Search
shahbm
Hi There,
we have a requirement to search document using createdate.
I am using following code to search by createdate but I want to provide range and it should perform search for that date range
Code:
Dim oDocs As IManContents
Dim pSrchParams As IManProfileSearchParameters
pSrchParams = oDMS.CreateProfileSearchParameters
pSrchParams.Add(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileCreateDate, Date)
oDocs = oSession.SearchDocuments(oManStrings, pSrchParams, True)
How can I search for this criteria ??
Regards,
Dishant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What software language is that?
nipper
And what product are you using?
shahbm
We are using VS Studio 2010 and language we are using is VB
nipper
We are using VS Studio 2010 and language we are using is VB
I meant what A/I product.