Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Missing Favorites
shougom
I have a co-worker that has had her favorites go away now for months.
Seems to happen every time we reboot the server.
We have had open tickets on this with interwoven but no luck.
See attached discussion thread (favorites thread.txt)for more info.
I appreciate any ideas.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shougom
The suggestion from interwoven was to re-build the entity db. See attached case note.
We only have 1 user with missing favs. So apparently a co-worker tried to just remove that user from the entity db using the iwuser command for that user and then an iwreset. They say it didnt work.
Im not sure if I should attempt to re-build the entity db or try removing that user with the missing favs from the entity db at this point. If the entity db is blown away im assuming all the users groups and roles would have to be re-created in teamsite? Not sure I want to do that for one user missing favorites.
If anyone has any thoughts please let me know. Thanks.