I've been crawling through the forms and the workflow guides for the last 3 days, but haven't found an answer to this. Is there an out of the box process I can call in a workflow (as a cgi, url, or external task) that will generate a file for DCR files attached to the workflow instance? I can manually generate them from the DCR creation form but I need to automate the process. Everyone in the forums recommends that the generation be done in the workflow. The presentation template for my DCT is an xsl file, and I've set up my templating.cfg to use the XSLTPTCompiler for the template.I would expect that generating files is a common process and that there would already be a script in place to trigger the generation of files from the DCR and the presentation template. Do I really need to write my own, or is there one already in place that I can call? I would really appreciate some direction. Thanks.