Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSF for OpenDeploy Admin Server v6.2.1 fails to install
WarrenWang
We attempted to install OD admin server 621 for Solaris UNIX and received the following error during the CSF installation.
===============================================================================
Error
-----
The following error occurred. The installation will now quit.
==============================================
File "file:////iwinstall/iwov_inventory.dtd" not found.
PRESS TO CONTINUE:
Finish CSF installation.
================================================================================================
I have verified that the file does exist where I untared the the installer package (/media/IWOVopendeployAdmin.6.2.1.0.0.Build71309.SunOS/csp.pkg/CSF/InstallerData/dtd/iwov_inventory.dtd
Has anyone run into this issue before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mart2001
Did you install some other Interwoven software and deleted the iwinstall directory? Interwoven products will look for that directory and make sure the installer has permission to that directory.
WarrenWang
The iwinstall directory exists since our TeamSite server is installed on the same machine. I have a support case opened since Tuesday (7/20), and I'm still waiting for Autonomy to assign an engineer to it.
The installation is being performed as root, and I had no problems installing OpenDeploy admin server and base server, just CSF is failing.
mart2001
Are you running the CSF install separately? It should of ran when you run the admin server install.