Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit locking.
Bunty
Hi All,
I am using TS 6.7.1 SP 1.
I have a workarea in which there are 15 users who can create/edit records.
I want to let those users to unlock the records which are locked by other users but are not being edited. So that users can proceed with the work.
for this....
I have configured Submit locking onto the branch.
also in my iw.cfg file main_lock_model=submit_lock have been specified.
Along with this i have specified only_lock_owner_creator_submits=false in iw.cfg file.
Still when other users submit the record, it is not getting unlocked. What other thing should I look into?
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You should look into customizing, or probably better, creating a custom role for those users in that branch and associate the locking functionality you wish them to have within that custom role.
If you don't know about custom / FlexRoles - read the manuals.