I just downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet. Need to set up a machine to try and do the install.
And you felt the above was a useful contribution to this thread why?Please don't bother to respond, you've already wasted enough bandwidth.
Is WFM still a separate install ? I do not see it in the 7.3.1 sections
C'mon folks, lets grow up a little. mart2001 didn't do anything wrong. He was just trying to contribute to the post with a response that "he" thought was helpful. Was his post helpful, no, not really. But I don't see the need to trash his post in this way. The constant bashing of people is not helpful and will only lead to fewer and fewer people contributing to this forum.
I haven't installed the latest version yet. But 404 suggests that the web application for content center hasn't been deployed on JBoss. Check the server.log file under ApplicationContainer/server/default/log directory to get the root cause of the web app failure
...2011-10-18 10:30:15,906 INFO [STDOUT] 10:30:15,906 ERROR LocalDataSourceJobStore,QuartzScheduler_JasperServerScheduler-NON_CLUSTERED_MisfireHandler:2414 - MisfireHandler: Error handling misfires: Couldn't rollback jdbc connection. The connection is closed.org.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Couldn't rollback jdbc connection. The connection is closed. [See nested exception: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The connection is closed.] at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.rollbackConnection(JobStoreSupport.java:2279) at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT.doRecoverMisfires(JobStoreCMT.java:1311) at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:2409) at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.run(JobStoreSupport.java:2428)* Nested Exception (Underlying Cause) ---------------com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The connection is closed. at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDriverError(Unknown Source) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.checkClosed(Unknown Source) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.rollback(Unknown Source) at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.BaseWrapperManagedConnection.jdbcRollback(BaseWrapperManagedConnection.java:681) at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection.rollback(WrappedConnection.java:500) at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.rollbackConnection(JobStoreSupport.java:2277) at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT.doRecoverMisfires(JobStoreCMT.java:1311) at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:2409) at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.run(JobStoreSupport.java:2428)
I ended up being given some different system driver files (I couldn't get the Y drive up initially). Then upon getting the interface, logging in got me a 404. Apparently the /iw-teamsite alias is not working so continue to use /iw-cc. Support will check back with Engineering and either update the documentation or fix it.HTH
I installed 7.3.1 on redhat 5, no issues or pains to reports. teamsite ui and iw.wfm.ui both worked for me right after the install. no changes in iwwebd.conf.template but the rewrite.conf was updated with the new UI links for iw-teamsite and iw-wfm.
I noticed that there is now a "TeamSite" link in the CCPro UI where there used to be a CCStd link - but I get the same 404 there - mostly, I believe, because there are several things that didn't work during the installation.I'm still working with Support on this, my guess is that I'm going to have to - at least - uninstall TS completely and then re-try the installation from scratch (rather than as an upgrade) - but we'll see.
Was it an upgrade or a fresh installation?
Fresh Install on LRHE 5.3 and OracleEverything went very smooth. no issues to report. the installation went just fine. The only thing that i noticed is that 7.3.1 GUI is not different than 7.2.1. i dont see the new GUI that they mentioned on the webcast. i can provide screen shots if needed. i am puzzled Thanks
If you're in CCPro - look at the upper-right-hand portion of the GUI - and you should see an "action" link ("button") for "TeamSite" - that's the link that's supposed to take you to the new UI (the URI specified in the manuals is apparently wrong)FWIW, I made a fresh clone of my 7.2.1 VM (W2K3), uninstalled 7.2.1, cleaned out the registry (a pain), and then did a fresh installation of 7.3.1. More of the files appeared to have gotten installed, but I still don't seem to be able to access the new UIs ("TeamSite" and "WFM") - I still have a case open with Support ...Has anyone gotten this to work on Windows? (if so, which version of Windows?)