I have a multiselect list with the names of reviewers on the wf instantiation screen. This multiselect gets the values from an xml file which is made by executing a perl script. Now if there is a new reviewer and the name is added to the particular group, the name has to be added manually to the xml. This procedure has to be automated. Hence, I need to run the perl script just before the wf instantiation screen comes up.(Tried registering the event, but its making the machine extremely slow). Now, I need to know : 1. How do i call the perlscript in the js of the wf instantiation screen. For some reason, I am getting the alert just before the "CallServer" but the "callServer" is not working. Tried doing it in funtion init().2. If I am succesful in calling the perl script, will the multiselect show me the newly added reviewers as well.3. Can I customize the "Next Button" on the "Select workflow" window instead of the above method?Please guide.
my $cmd = "$iwhome/bin/iwgroup.exe list-users Reviewer_Group 2>&1";my (@data) = `$cmd`;my $options="";foreach my $user(@data){ chomp($user); #Code to get the display name of the user my $displayName_cmd = "$iwhome/bin/iwuseradm display-name $user 2>&1"; chomp($displayName_cmd); my ($displayName)= `$displayName_cmd`; $options .=qq( <option label="$displayName" value="$user"/>); chomp($options);}chomp($options);my $Review_group .= <<EOF;<substitution> $options</substitution>EOFprintf ("$Review_group");