Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DateDeploy ISSUE Updating Rows
archanavonteddu
Hi,
I am using Data deploy to deploy a DCR content to the database (This is a stand alone one), when I create a new dcr and do DD it works fine, but in some scenarios when i try to update/delete dcr it does'nt work (some times it updates and sometimes it does'nt), but the deployment shows as successful and i can even see that it is grabbing the fields value from DCR but its not updating with the current value. In one of the scenario I have seen, it gets the fields new value, but somehow overrides with the old one for ex:
I have updated TypeOfContent="content", but in the old value it was Video...It first get the new value CONTENT but again get typeofcontent is VIDEO and the row does not update with the new value (I have attached this log file)
I have seen these kind of posts earlier but most of them were related to Date, and i dont have any date in my fields and i have even checked deploy.cfg config file and found it has the right TS version. and my TS Ver--> 6.7.2 SP2 and OD ver-->7.1, OS-->win 2003
I am attachingthe DD_cfg file and my log file. can anybody please show me some direction to solve this problem.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet