Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
preview-dir and nested sub-directories
rgriff
Is it possible to have a preview-dir attribute set-up in the templating.cfg file that will utilize dynamic sub-directories?
For example, I have a category set-up as follows:
<category name="alliances">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex=".*" />
</locations>
<data-type name="home" dcr-type="iwov">
<presentation>
<template name="home.tpl" extension="php">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex=".*" preview-dir="alliances/">
<directory dir-regex=".*" />
</branch>
</locations>
</template>
</presentation>
</data-type>
</category>
In my "alliances/home/data" folder of my templatedata directory, I have several subdirectories ("dir1, "dir2", etc. ) where my DCRs are stored. My previews are generated in
the "alliances" folder of my workarea as outlined above. This however, is not the correct directory for virtualization to occur in a preview. When my files are generated, they virtualize correctly but my previews show only broken images. I need my previews to be rendered in the sub-directories under the "alliances" folder ("alliances/dir1", "alliances/dir2", etc.) in order for my virtualization to mimic the virtualization of the generated files.
Is there a way to use a regular expression in the preview-dir attribute? Do I need to set some other virtualization setting? Or, is something like this even possible?
I'm using TST 5.5.2 on Solaris.
Thank you in advance,
Russell Griffith
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
We're having a very similar problem. We need to be able to have preview files generated in various sub-directories depending on which directory the DCR is saved in in the data directory.
Anyone else run into this problem? Got a solution? Our work-around (which is kind of a hack) is to prepend the DCR path to the beginning of all links, images, and includes. But we'd prefer to have a solution that doesn't require replicating code to each of our templates.
Thanks,
Jason
rodigz
Hi Guys..
I'm having the same problem. Any solution?
regards