Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Refresh TS Interface on Submit
Nickismine
Hello,
ENVIRONMENT:-
-------------------------
TS 672 SP2, WFM 1011
Unix Environment
--------------------------
PROBLEM:-
------------------------
I have created a worlflow(used WFM) thats deploy the contents to pre-production server and submit to TS staging. Workflow is running good. The problem is that, if i attach a locked file(s) with the job and submit it, file remains locked in Teamsite interface in spite of that i have set the unlock property to true in "submit task". Even i have checked that TS default submit WF refresh the TS content area(right frame) that unlock the file(s) as workflow submit, but in my case TS interface is not getting refreshed that cause display the file(s) lock until manual refresh gets hit.
Any body have faced this problem, any help will be apprciated!!
Regards,
Nick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
When you submit the locked file - are you sure the workflow completes?
If the file is locked by someone else, you may not have the authority to unlock it (there should be a diagnostic message somewhere in a log for this, but I won't guarantee it)
You may want to [temporarily] replace the submittask with an externaltask that performs an
iwsubmit
explicitly and checks (and logs) the return status and output.
Nickismine
Thanks Ghoti.
I have two workflows. one is using WFM "submit task" and second is using "IWSUBMIT" CLT to submit the content to TS staging. Both are not working for me. I am authorized to unlock the locked file by others. Manual refresh unlock the file and remove any icon(modified by me/other) on the file in TS but its not happening the time WF submits the content to TS staging. I could not check the logs. will surly check and come back if found related to this.
Thanks,