Hello,I have been searching for a Teamsite developer in the UK for quite a while. I have decided that I will have to broaden my search quite a bit but I am not sure what sort of backgrounds lead well into working with Interwoven / Autonomy products. A good background in PERL is a given but are there similar products available on the market that are easy to transition from or provide a solid background for someone to move from?Thanks in advance,Rob
Thanks for your response, I have posted elsewhere regarding the opportunity but it appears to have gone dead. I was really hoping to see what sort of background (other CMS etc) would make it easier to pick up Teamsite. What systems other people have used/developed previously and how easy it was to pick up Teamsite.I guess it all depends on what you are planning to do with it, what platform it is on and what you did with any previous systems.Thanks for your input, if anyone else has any other personal stories that they would like to share with us it would be greatly appreciated.Rob