Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
JSP pgae sending information to a template
prasadanand
Hi,
I need to create a jsp page which has form fields exactly the way it is in a template.
I want to be able to enter information into the jsp page and on submit want to send that information to the template (a dct sitting at the back and need to save it as a DCR.
2) I even want to pull the information out of a workarea...and publish it onto an html page .
ex: the files i have in my workarea and how i can pull the number of dcr's, dct's in my workarea and display all of them on a html page.
3) I am sure there would be an api i can use.....where i can do my own customizations....such as .....embedding javascript, cgi from a template.....
ex: have a button browse which would probably let me access files from my local system.
Please let me know if all the above are possible..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pratzee
Hi ,
were u able to send the information to the dct from the JSP ?
If u did it could u please post the code ??
Thanks in advance.
Pratzee
And as for the second query ... you can make an ipl file to read the directories and subdirectories.