Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TrustedLogin2 not working in a web service
mtroads
I've got a C# 4.0 web service that accesses WorkSite to retrieve documents as part of my application. I can login using the IManSession.Login method but the application is going to be used by users that are set up to authenticate using the AD. I tried using TrustedLogin2 after successfully logging in using LogonUser but I get an Access Is Denied error from WorkSite. Does anyone have any ideas?
The code that I am using looks like this:
if (LogonUser(username, domain, password, 8, 0, out webtoken))
{
mySess.TrustedLogin2(webtoken.ToInt32());
}
Where LogonUser is defined as:
[DllImport("advapi32.dll")]
public static extern bool LogonUser(String lpszUsername, String lpszDomain, String lpszPassword, int dwLogonType, int dwLogonProvider, out IntPtr phToken);
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet