Hi all, Im having an issue where I have a group task assigned to a specific group (group A) in a workflow. But when it gets to that task in that workflow and is ready for someone of the group to take the task, some of the group member see 2 warnings and others don't. SO along with the normal message of : This task is a group task. Click 'Take' to take ownership. Some members also see : You do not have permission to work on this task. BUt strangely still they are still able to take the task.So my question is 2 fold. Why is the second message coming up? and why is it only happening to some roles?Thanks,
Ive attached a screenshot of the message as well as a screenshot of the grouptask configuration. Im using WFM and its really basic. I find out the group during instantiation.The role that sees this message is Approver, but currently I've given the Approver role all the Workflow permissions as well as the File, Forms and Folders permissions when trying to debug this issue. I've also seen this issue using an Author role, which is pretty much the Author role OOB. We're on TS671 also.Thanks,