Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Access LSCS
gomathiharidoss
Hi,
How to access LSCS content from external webapplication.
We can achieve this using REST API.Is any other way?.
Regards
Gomathi
TS 7.1,LS 7.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AlexC
REST API or java using LSCSClient.jar
gomathiharidoss
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
We can get lscs client object using LSCS API.But it requires webApplicationContext.How to set webapplicationcontext from our application.
I am getting "The WebApplicationContext has not yet been initialized." error.
In our external webapplication,i am using only jsp and servlet not spring.
Thanks in advance
Gomathi.
TS7.1,LS7.1
AlexC
Have you tried having lscslient.jar and rtserver.jar only and then create a new LSCSClient?
gomathiharidoss
Thanks Alex,
I am using lscsclient.jar to get lscsclient object like
Client lscsClient = ContentService.getInstance().getContentClient();
But it requires WebApplicationContext.I dont know how to get this object.
Is any samples being installed while LiveSite Installation.
Thanks
gomathi
TS 7.1 ,LS7.1.