Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
c# Need to display the Worksite File Open dialog box
annaL
Hi
Can anyone help? I need to pop up the Worksite File Open dialog box from C# and allow the user to select a number of documents. I then need to work out what they have selected and perform some other tasks.
This is easy to do in VB and its well documented using ImanFileOpenCmd but I cannot find any documentation in the SDK or examples that can show me how to perform this in C# and so I have hit a stubmling block.
I thought I could grab a new ImanFileOpenCmd and perform a .Execute. But I get errors.
Many thanks
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet