Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
[Refile] No privilege to perform the operation
colettem
I've got a .NET integration with WorkSite 8.5 where documents are checked in to a particular folder and then Refile is called to copy the profile details from the folder/workspace to the document.
This will work fine for hours then all of a sudden using the same documents and folders it will stop working for certain users and they get the error
"[NRTDocument][Refile] No privilege to perform the operation"
For one user it never happens but for 2 others it will happen on an almost daily basis after a few hours use.
Has anyone ever come across this before, or if there are any suggestions as to what could be causing it I would appreciate them as I don't have a clue where to look.
I'm not the WorkSite admin, I'm the .NET developer who built the integration so if there are logs I should be turning on or settings I should check in WorkSite could you be fairly specific about where to find them.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet