...We’ve looked into Trigger and standard menu config. We can’t seem to find a way to extend the default action to accomplish the goal. The only way that we can do it is through Custom UI. The problem if we use custom UI is that if we create a new ‘Delete’ button, and assign to a role, the user who is assigned the role will see a disabled button (old) and the new button. The only way around it (so it won't show a disabled button) is to display the custom menu by group which adds additional administration process – which feels like a hack to me. I hope that TeamSite must have a better way of handling these basic file operations. I am sure that we are not the only company has the need to extend those file operations. I will really appreciate if someone on this forum can share their implementation, strategy and recommendations on this subject. Thanks. Alan