Hi,When I try to deploy files from an OD base 5.6.0.0.0 to an OD receiver 6.2.0.0.0, it fails throwing this error.But this deployment: from OD base 5.6.0.1.0 to the same OD receiver 6.2.0.0.0 works just fine.So is it like 5.6.0.0.0 is not compatible with 6.2.0.0.0 while 5.6.0.1.0 is.But I strongly believe that should not be the case, as receiver version downgrading happens just fine (from the logs)
Hi,I understand its a very old version and we are actually on the process of migrating to the newer versions. But for the time being we need to keep this going.So is this issue because of the incompatibilities. Then as I told earlier, why does it say:ENG: 2010-01-27 04:45:10 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-7 Receiver downgraded to version5.6.0.0.0ENG: 2010-01-27 04:45:10 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-7 sender-version=5.6.0.0.0 receiver-version=5.6.0.0.0ENG: 2010-01-27 04:45:10 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-7 Sender is version masterENG: 2010-01-27 04:45:10 EST GMT-05:00 Thread-7 Sender compatible with receiver: version sameDoes the versions 5.6.0.0.0 & 5.6.0.1.0 behave so differently?Or is there anything else I am missing here.
...But I still have a question here- Will deployments from a higher base happen properly to a lower receiver. I had actually read sometime back that, receiver version should be either higher or similar to what base version we have.