Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Front-Office and Word Save-As
bibulle
Hello,
Trying to configure Front-Office, I have a problem using Word 2k.
The Teamsite menu is here but when I try to use the "save as" item, I have the message "The interface between TeamSite BriefCase and the current dialog could not be set. BriefCase functionality is not available. Please close this dialog and try again" and nothing works !!!
What's wrong ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tvaughan
Can you interface with FrontOffice through the Briefcase on your Desktop??
If you can't, then it is a bigger problem than Word. . .check your iwwa.cfg file and make sure your configured user has read/write access to the configured workareas.
Tom
bibulle
Yes I can...
And the save in Word works...
Only the save-as don't work !!!
Migrateduser
Hi,
just to make sure ..is this what you are trying to do
File->Teamsite->"save as"
OR
File->"save as"
Only the first one is expected to work.
bibulle
I really Use the first one !!
But it doesn't work !!!
Migrateduser
Hi,
Can you elaborate a little more on exactly the behavior you are seeing? It's hard for me to help you unless I know more details.
Thanks!
Dave
Product Manager, Client Tools
dyun@interwoven.com
Edited by iwovdave on 12/30/02 03:22 PM (server time).