Not able to install teamsite 7.3.1, always its giving invalid iwpkg file.Anybody able to install this version, using 7.3.1 iwpkg file ?
Yes file md5 checksum in the same directory and if i will change location of md5 checksum file it will say "No md5 checksum files ".I am doing fresh installation and not able to reach till component selection window, before that getting Invalid "iwpkg".I think either problem in download of "iwpkg" file or ?Window 2008.
I'd suggest re-downloading the iwpkg file - perhaps using the FTP method instead of the HTTP method.
Also of note. The installer (prior to today) had some incorrect driver files (keeps the Y drive from coming up). Support has since resolved that issue - as of Friday's download. Also, ignore the documentation that tells you to go to http://localhost/iw-teamsite - it's still /iw-cc for now.
Hi ReggieJust confirming, any files downloaded last week should be re-downloaded again today? i.e. I downloaded on the 19th and getting ready to do the install. When I'm ready today (24th) I will have to re-download.Do you know what specific files were update? Just the installer? (IWOVInstaller-Linux-7.3.1.0.0.bin) All files?ThanksDave
Getting the same issue on windows 2003 ... as this been solved?Just to add did the download three time today...