Hello All,
We recently upgraded our OpenDeploy from version 6.2 to 7.1, whilst keeping TeamSite at 6.7.2 and livesite/sitepublisher at 3.1
The upgrade went fairly smoothly, the OD 7.1 install tool detected the old OD 6.2 install and performed an update, keeping all configurations (paths, ports, etc) the same as before - and this for the OD base and OD admin servers on the teamsite host as well as the OD receivers on the Livesite Runtime hosts.
Since the upgrade, I am able to stop/start OpenDeploy, and I am able to manually execute OD deployments via the command line. I have a number of custom workflows that call OD deployments, and these work just fine as well. The only thing that doesn't work is the built-in Livesite deployment workflow: it fails at the step where it should hand over to OD to perform the actual deployment of the files, and I find the following in the servletd_out.log file:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not retrieve AccessService context from session or credentials; make sure the proxy user credentials are correct.
UserName: lsite-od
UserRole: od-admin
Locale: en
at com.interwoven.livesite.deployment.impl.DeploymentRunner.run(DeploymentRunner.java:173)
at com.interwoven.livesite.deployment.impl.BaseDeploymentService.deployFiles(BaseDeploymentService.java:340)
at com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.task.DeploymentTask.deployFiles(DeploymentTask.java:85)
at com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.task.DeploymentTask.handleExecution(DeploymentTask.java:53)
at com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.task.AbstractUrlExternalTask.execute(AbstractUrlExternalTask.java:83)
at com.interwoven.livesite.spring.workflow.task.DelegatingUrlExternalTaskProxy.handleExecution(DelegatingUrlExternalTaskProxy.java:127)
at com.interwoven.livesite.workflow.task.AbstractUrlExternalTask.execute(AbstractUrlExternalTask.java:83)
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.URLExternalTaskCommand.execute(URLExternalTaskCommand.java:109)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.doExecuteCommand(CommandHandler.java:917)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandDescriptor(CommandHandler.java:753)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunForward(CommandHandler.java:650)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandID(CommandHandler.java:594)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.runCommandLoop(CommandHandler.java:233)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:163)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doPost(CommandServlet.java:263)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:691)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:469)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:403)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServletMapper.doGet(CommandServletMapper.java:90)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServletMapper.doPost(CommandServletMapper.java:108)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:203)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:738)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:106)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not retrieve AccessService context from session or credentials; make sure the proxy user credentials are correct.
UserName: lsite-od
UserRole: od-admin
Locale: en
at com.interwoven.livesite.opendeploy.web.service.impl.OpenDeployWebService.getOrCreateCSContext(OpenDeployWebService.java:521)
at com.interwoven.livesite.opendeploy.web.service.impl.OpenDeployWebService.startDeployment(OpenDeployWebService.java:343)
at com.interwoven.livesite.opendeploy.impl.OpenDeploymentServiceAdapter.execute(OpenDeploymentServiceAdapter.java:292)
at com.interwoven.livesite.deployment.model.AbstractExecutableDeployment.execute(AbstractExecutableDeployment.java:66)
at com.interwoven.livesite.deployment.impl.DeploymentRunner.runDeployments(DeploymentRunner.java:244)
at com.interwoven.livesite.deployment.impl.DeploymentRunner.run(DeploymentRunner.java:168)
... 49 more
The user mentioned in the stack trace (lsite-od) exists, the password of that user as specified in the opendeploy.properties file is valid (as it should be, since that's a livesite file and I haven't changed anything at the livesite level)
Does anyone here have any idea of what I should look at to get this working again?
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Regs,
/t