Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Upgraded to TS 7.2.1 - UI issues
kunalmgp
Recently upgraded from TS 6.7.1 to 7.2.1
I also upgraded from IE 6 to IE 8 and now I am seeing some UI issues.
On the old TS version, I could click on file > download but I don't see "download" under file after the upgrade.
The Action > Lock/Unlock button is grayed out.
The tabs on the page (content, Workflow, etc) do not have a clean display. (Tab shows up but there is a white box around the text part)
Any thoughts on how I can correct these would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
KP
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I am running 7.2.1 (fresh install, not upgrade) and I am able to use File>Download without any issues. So, you should be able to as well after your upgrade.
What role are you logged in as?
Are you running a supported version of Java on your client browser?
What happens if you try this on another computer, or better yet, another computer that has never been to your TeamSite server?
Are there any errors in your logs?
Please attach a screen print of your Tabs display issue.
kunalmgp
I have attached the screenshot of the tabs and the file menu options.
I have tried using a different workstation and have the same result (no download option).
I am running JRE 1.6
There is no error as well.
Thanks,
KP
Migrateduser
You also seem to be missing new branch, new edition, new workarea, tag, and versions.
You have Deploy, which I don't have, but maybe that's something based upon your setup with OpenDeploy, I also don't have your Deployment Queue 2.0 tab.
Do you have any customizations in
iwhome
\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src that may not be compatible with 7.2.1?
Maybe try running make_toolkit to see if it fixes anything.
kunalmgp
I had tried running make toolkit but it did not seem to make any difference.
Thanks
Migrateduser
I have rarely had success with TeamSite upgrades. I find it easier to move to a new systemand perform a fresh install.
You should enter a Support Case for this issue.