Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Log location for Livesite External java logging
cafeguy
hi, I have an external java being used by the components. The external java is using System.out and log4j for logging. But I haven't been able to find out where the logging goes to. I've looked in /opt/interwoven/iw-home/local/logs , but still no luck.
Does anyone know where the logs are for external java ?
Thanks so much for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cafeguy
Here's one, but I don't see my log4j statements, even though the logging level is set to INFO.
/opt/interwoven/ApplicationContainer/server/default/log/server.log
rohit34582
Did you change the log4j.xml in the iw-preview.war?
sahu
Check log4j.xml config and category name.
You can find log location here :
param name="File" value=""
tec_iwov
the preview log goes to
\local\logs\iwui\livesite.preview.log