Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Path
explorer
Please help in getting the path of 7.2.1 licenses files in windows operating system.
I have to keep three below license files
1)ts.lic
2)lscs.lic
3)od.lic
For teamsite as I know it is "IWHOME/etc" folder here I have to keep ts.lic file.
But in "IWHOME/etc" folder there is no ts.lic file is this correct?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If you've never downloaded a license from the Support site then no, the TS.lic file will not exist in that location or any other location on your system.
explorer
Thanks Taalgaard.
Please help for where should I keep these above mentioned .lic files.
explorer
for opendeploy .lic file
Is below path correct?
..\OpenDeployNG\etc
HKN1104
for opendeploy .lic file
Is below path correct?
..\OpenDeployNG\etc
Yes that is correct.
explorer
last for lscs.lic file
Is below path correct?
..\Interwoven\LiveSiteCSRT\runtime\webapps\lscs\WEB-INF\classes