Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Question | Page Token Rendering
dolly1
All,
I am using $CONTEXT, $PAGE_SCOPE etc page tokens which do work fine if I simply want to print the values of it. In my component if I want to compare the value of these against something then it does not work.
For example:
<xsl:if test="$roleValue!='0'"/>
NON ZERO
</xsl:if/>
<xsl:if test"$roleValue=='0'"/>
ZERO
</xsl:if/>
Where $roleValue is a XSL variable which is populated from the following kind of Datum:
<Datum ID="my" Name="my" Type="String">$CONTEXT{bean1.bean2}</Datum>
Please help here if there is anyway to use the value of the page token in conditional statements as well. Basically anyway to process the page token before the entire processing is done.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
tokens are rendered post transformation. you would need to use an external to inject the values you want into the document used for transformation.