Thanks for answering you 2, I'm on the 7.1 for 6 weeks, that's why i don't (yet) know everything I'll try to be more effective in the description of requirements.In my DCT, i shall have a way to create some .page . Their name and location (may be a new folder / subfolder) are based on the value of a text field of the DCT.There is no DCR to describe the .page .User can create a .page by clicking on a button.When created, the path should appears in a text area.If there a value in the text area, then the 'Create' button should become an 'edit' button.My main issue is to create the folders to put the .page with a correct name & properties.Now i had a look in the structure of the .page it seems easier for the properties.I will try your method nipper, seems a good idea with the copy script in perl. Will give feedback .