Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger Pre Processor | Strip off double hyphen
System
Hi,
I have a created a preprocessor script using perl. Iam able to replace special characters using the syntax $data=~ s///g;
Iam facing an issue when Metatagger does autosuggest on docs, ppt and xls when it encounters double hyphen (—), it replaces it with a question mark (?).
I thought it must be 'em dash' or 'en dash' and tried replacing the html equivalent i.e $data=~ s/—//g; but this doesn't help.
Has anybody faced this issue before? I also tried copying the character using vi editor but it appears as a dot (.), iam not able to identify what is this character.
Any Pointers?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet