I am trying to run an inline command to get the id s of the members of a particular group in the drop down of the instantiation screen of a workflow.
The code that i have written is as follows.
I am getting the entire string in $arr(result of the cmd which runs the iwgroup list-members for the group) and am pushing it onto
@Names and then am calling "substitution " for
@Names. The code is attached.
I am getting the foll error :
getaddrinfo failed with error err=11001[Host not found] for addr localhost Unable to open session ERROR:5000013: Unable to establish connection with server.
if i run the same program on the cmd prompt, it gives me the proper o/p.
and if i run it from the instatiation screen, the result is the above error(the reult is getting printed in a logfile)
plz can someone help me with where i am going wrong. .