Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problems with the out of the box SiteMap component
ttriemst
Hi all,
I am in the middle of upgrading our TeamSite/LiveSite implementation from 6.7.2/3.1 to 7.2.1, and I am having a problem with the out of the box SiteMap component. I have upgraded TeamSite from 6.7.2 to 6.7.2 SP2, and then continued on to version 7.2.1. I have verified that when I am using the preview withing TeamSite, that the navigation and everything else renders just fine using the SiteMap (which drives most of the navigation on our site). Once I got all of the little bugs fixed, I then proceeded to upgrade (not a new installation) one of our SIT LiveSite servers from 3.1.0 to 7.2.1. After the upgrade, I have most everything else working, except that the SiteMap is just not working correctly. I have tried re-publishing both the default.site and default.sitemap files, verified that they were updated on the LiveSite server, but my site navigation still will not render correctly.
I have noticed that there have been a few other comments on the SiteMap component not working correctly, and I thought I would ask the community if anyone else has any thoughts as to why this is not working.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet