Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.7.1 -> 6.7.2... did the Y:\ change?
bettineski
Win '03, R2
TS 6.7.2 SP2
I was trying to install 6.7.2, then SP2 on a new virtual machine that was created for me.
It would fail everytime I installed SP2.
I discovered that there was no Y drive on the machine. So I had the server team add a Y drive for me. Now I was able to install SP2 just fine.
Looks like installation went just fine and I'm able to get into CC now.
But the other Admin told me that before the Y drive was "created" upon installation. It was more of a virtual drive then an actual drive.
Did something change in between these versions? If I continue to use this SP2 with a 'real' Y:\ that was created for me, will it cause issues?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet