When I tried to use "inline command" through iwutild.cfg (describes in TeamSite ® Supplement Release 6.7.2 document), I found that it is not possible to add parameters in the command line. This is old way(works) to call inline callout script in datacapture.cfg:<inline command="F:\\iw-home\\teamsite\\iw-perl\\bin\\iwperl F:\\iw-home\\teamsite\\custom\\common\\scripts\\printFileToStdout.ipl F:\\iw-home\\teamsite\\custom\\extracts\\data\\royal\\ship_list" />The third item "..\\royal\\ship_list" considered as a "parameter".This is the new way to call in datacapture.cfg:<inline command="utild:getShipList" />This works with the new way when there is no parameter defined in iwutild.cfg:<command impersonate="true" name="getShipList" path="F:\iw-home\teamsite\custom\common\scripts\printFileToStdout.ipl" script="F:\iw-home\teamsite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe " />But this does NOT work with the new way if the parameter is added in path field like this:<command impersonate="true" name="getShipList" path="F:\iw-home\teamsite\custom\common\scripts\printFileToStdout.ipl F:\\iw-home\\teamsite\\custom\\extracts\\data\\royal\\ship_list" script="F:\iw-home\teamsite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe " />Does anyone know how to add the parameter to the inline command call?Thank you very much!Yuemin ****
What page of what manual (PDF) are you looking at that talks about using iwutild.cfg for configuring DCT inline scripts?Previously I had assumed that you read some new piece of functionality that I had somehow missed over the various releases, but I just checked the FormsPublisher Developer's Guide, Release Notes, and the TeamSite Administrator's Guide and didn't find anything that seemed to suggest that these two concepts (inline scripts and iwutild) are connected.