Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Syndication of MediaBin Assets with Oracle Database
patc
We are planning to upgrade from MediaBin 4.6.1 SP1 to MediaBin Virage 7.2.1 shortly.
We will be using an ORACLE RAC Database. I understand from Support the MediaBin Syndication Manager will not work with ORACLE Database.
I am wondering how can we keep our existing Production MediaBin 4.6.1 SP1 Assets in sync while we are testing our new MediaBin Virage 7.2.1 servers?
I have looked into writing a synchronization script to run nightly but there does not seem to be a way to set the Asset ID's on insert using the WebServices API.
Just wondering has anyone else hit a similar problem? Any advice much appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet