Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WF Instantiation - Pagination
dawsky
Is there any way to disable to pagination on the workflow instantation screen?
I have approximately 12 fields that display on instantiation and even with using rowcontinue the instantiation screen still paginates.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kalai
By default it will display 10 items in Job Initiation Screen.
jbonifaci
You can put your items into a container. The container only counts as one item and will not go over the 10 item limit for the page, regardless of how many items are within it. Just make sure your container doesn't have a location set, or your variables won't get set in your model.
I did this in many workflows in 6.7.2, but I ran into some issues with it in my modified PLC workflow in 7.2.1. I put off debugging that about 8 months ago and haven't gotten back around to it (the content authors were fine with the pagination, as all of the items on the 2nd page were hidden anyway).
Hope that helps.
~Jeff